Applied VS Academic Courses for High school
Thornhill English Tutor - Ontario Certified English Teacher
My Blog

Applied VS Academic Courses for High school

Many parents and students struggle with the decision of whether to enter applied or academic courses. As an English teacher tutor, I feel it is important to know that Academic courses lead to University, while Applied courses ultimately lead to College. Make sure you get all the facts before making this decision. Visit this link to learn more about the differences between Academic and Applied courses.http://web.ldhss.ocdsb.ca/intermediate-student-services/academic-vs-applied-courses  Tips from an English Teacher tutor

6 Comments to Applied VS Academic Courses for High school:

Comments RSS
sony vaio vpcee3z0e/bq blu-ray combo drive on December-11-12 2:28 PM
Superb piece of writing about being healthy this spring shared !!! I just wanted to comment your blog and say that I really useful reading your blog post here. It was very informative. I like it and try to keep these tips. Keep it up and I’ll be back to read more soon. :)
Reply to comment

Training in Aromatherapy on December-18-12 10:04 PM
For overall learning academic courses are also necessary for high school. The link and the resource you told is useful for us. Thanks
Reply to comment

Bachelor of Business Administration on December-27-12 6:39 PM
I appreciate your precious suggestion that you have discussed about academic and applied courses. Many thanks for the content and helpful link.
Reply to comment

online rsa Queensland on January-15-13 10:35 PM
The post has brilliantly covered the difference between the applied and academic courses. A fruitful and didactic post!
Reply to comment

labouring jobs sydney on January-29-13 12:11 AM
Thank you so much for writing on Applied VS Academic Courses for High school. I am pleased by reading your post. I would like to get updates from you.
Reply to comment

rsa training on March-07-13 12:33 AM
Your blog post is very useful for parents as well as students also. Thank you so much for sharing this information with us.
Reply to comment